- Vision, Curriculum Intent and Values
- School Inspection Reports
- School Performance Data
- PE Funding
- Pupil Premium Funding
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- British Values
- Catch Up Funding - Covid 19
- Covid 19
- Copy of: Resources During School Closure
Admissions to Reception class - Ducklings September 2021
Circumstances are slightly different this year in terms of transition for your child due to Covid-19. However we endeavour to make your child's experience of starting school as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Please keep an eye on this page for further updates when circumstances allow.
However, in the meantime, attached the following pack for you to read and to help you familiarise yourself with Sholden CE Primary School.
- Starting school booklet - includes start times, uniform list etc. Uniform can be pre-ordered using the uniform list.
- All About Me Booklet - this is for your child to complete and return when they start in September.
- Home activity pack - few suggested ideas to help support your child at home
- Welcome to Sholden School - photo booklet of staff and the school environment
Please also take a look through our school website.
Kind regards and keep safe
EYFS Class Teacher
You can find the term dates by clicking here