- Admissions to Reception class AKA Ducklings September 2020
- Vision, Mission Statement and Values
- School Inspection Reports
- School Performance Data
- School Curriculum
- PE Funding
- Pupil Premium Funding
- Special Educational Needs
- British Values
- Catch Up Funding - Covid 19
- Covid 19
- Copy of: Resources During School Closure
The Covid 19 section on the school website contains a wide range of information and guidance regarding schooling during the ongoing COVID crisis.
In the event of local lockdowns, or children needing to be isolated from school, please check back here to received guidance regarding how learning can continue as seamlessly as possible.
This section will be updated regularly so we ask that you check back from time to time to keep informed about developments. We thank you for all that you are able to do to support and encourage your child’s learning at home.
- Guidance for Schools & Childcare Covid 19
- Covid -19 Risk Assessment 17/07/21
- Covid outbreak management plan July 2021.
- Symptoms / Symptoms in children
- Self Isolation
- Homelearning/ E-learning Action Plan / Remote Education / E -Learning for parents
- Laptops and Data Top-ups (More information can be found by clicking here)
- Homelearning - Updated Weekly
- Micrcosoft Teams - An introduction
- Family Resources - Mental Health
- Additional Learning Resources
- COVID catch-up premium report
- Xbox/ Playstation Homelearning tools