God, Creator of the World,
Please help us to love one another.
Make nations friendly with other nations.
Make all of us love one another
like brother and sister.
Help us to do our part,
to bring peace in the world and
happiness to all people.
The last two weeks have been very busy and we want to thank all the parents for their support and the children for making such an effort on World Book Day and Red Nose Day!
Pictures of the children’s dressing up can be viewed on the school website, under Galleries.
Make sure you check the website to see if your child received an award
We’ve had a visit from the NSPCC this week who talked to the children about the Speak Out and Stay Safe campaign. More information can be found here.
- Book Fair – Monday 18th March until Thursday 21st March
- Parents Evening – Monday 25th March and Thursday 28th March –booking is open
- Herons Swimming Herons class start swimming on Tuesday 2nd April for one session, then it continues after the Easter break on Thursday 25th April for the following 5 Thursdays.
- FOSS Easter Egg Hunt & Tag Day – Friday 5th April
- Half Term – Last day is Friday 5th April, returning Tuesday 24th April
- We would like to thank the FOSS committee for paying £150.00 for the Author to come into school during World Book Week – the children thoroughly enjoyed her visit.
- The Valentines Disco made a profit of £186.00 – Thank you for your continued support!
NEEDED! QUIZ MASTER FOR SATURDAY 8th JUNE!
FOSS require a quiz master to join them for
“A Right Royal Quiz”
If you think you can help, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your FOSS rep on the playground.
SUMMER FETE - CHANGE OF DATE – The Summer Fete will be held on Friday 5th July from 3pm!
Where’s the money going?
We’ve already book the whole school trip to the Christmas Panto at the Marlowe Theatre for 2019! But we have also asked each class to compile a wish list for things the children felt they needed, therefore monies raised will be divided between each class for their own projects.
- Children with long hair are required to wear it up to limit the spread of headlice.
- Children are to continue to bring appropriate coats to school please as the weather is so unpredictable.
- Summer uniform is permitted after the Easter break.
- Children with earing are requested to remove them for PE or cover them with tape for health and safety please.
- Please note that plain black, blue or white trainers are permitted for PE.
Have a lovely weekend!
Mrs S. Bailey